Outsourced VP of Sales
We know that CEO’s and business owners focus on Innovation, Marketing, and bottom line. For many companies, a few customers represent more than 50% of their business, this can be
Understanding Your Ideal Client
Improve Lead Pipeline
Change Stagnant or Declining Sales
Improve Sales Mindset
Add Value for Clients
Increase Value in the Marketplace
Capture inter-department 80/20
Find the right Sales People
Create Measurable Outcomes
Optimize Sales Processes
Align Sales Force with Top Management
When UAC, a Colombian University with a campus in Miami felt stranded by an inability to penetrate US market, GLOWINT’s Outsourced Vice President of Sales crafted and implemented the Change in Management plan. Recruitment of Academic Staff with experience at prestigious organizations, partnerships with key stakeholders, a hyper-focus on becoming Miami’s best business school, coupled Digital Marketing implementation crafted parameters for the future.
We teach your team to think and perform like owners by creating their own value. Such attitude shift will keep them going the extra mile.
In a world that is shifting so rapidly, creating disruption requires an appropriate mindset
GLOWINT’s Outsourced Vice President of Sales will provide your team with:
What will be the outcome?
A plan will stay as a plan unless all stakeholders in your organizations adhere to commitments. GLOWINT will optimize your sales process to ensure you spend time in what matters most and away from distractions
* Restructure key positions as required with a team member chart.
* Revised sales quotas as agreed with team.
* Client erosion report and margin calculators.
* Financial forecast.
* A growth plan built with your sales team.
* Your very own sales playbook.
* Sales process optimization.
* Short- and long-term objectives.
* Review or implementation of your Customer Relationship Management CRM system.
* Execute a customized tool for your needs.
* Identify mindset and a sales system of measurement to a generate growth.
* Team wide forecasting with sales team commitments.
* Value Identification and Implementation tools.
* Motivate team growth.
* Visualize potential commission income by team member.
* Implement onboarding plan.
* Set clear expectations.
* Recruit team as needed.